Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mark Your Calendars! Art Opening on Dec 8th in Brookline, MA!


I am excited to announce that I will be in a group show called "Visual Feast"! It is at the Webster House Gallery, 20 Webster Place, Brookline, MA 02445. (617-739-5461 for information)

The opening reception is Wednesday, December 8th from 4:00 - 6:30 pm and the show runs from December 8th, 2009 - February 8th, 2010.

The works on display include my "Embryo" and "Storm" (above). Come out and check out the work of this exciting new group of artists!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda wrote...

Hi Jill, I'm Amanda, JoAnn's oldest daughter. She wanted me to check out your site, and I think that all of your art is crazzzy! I don't think I'd ever be able to create anything half as good as this, and still have people like it.
I was wondering if you were on Deviantart.com at all. I know that it is a pretty good site for posting art and getting at least amateur exposure and critiques.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Doodle Bean wrote...

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for the compliment, but I disagree that your stuff isn't half as good. I'll check out Deviantart!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Montag wrote...

very nice!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home