Thursday, July 22, 2010

The End of a Certain Period of Time


I've been blogging sporadically for almost five years, beginning with little doodles done on my PDA and ending with carved paint artworks. As I've hidden behind the alias Doodle Been, I've also developed as an artist.

It's now time to focus on my fine art and come out as myself, Jill Kolva.

I've created a fine art website, JillKolva.com, and want to direct you to that site.

What I'm trying to say is that I doubt I'll update this blog much in future. At some point, I'll make a redirect to JillKolva.com, where I am posting photos of new work and upcoming events and exhibitions. In the meantime, change your bookmarks to my new site.

Thanks to all my fans!

:o)

3 Comments:

Blogger HubbleSpacePaws wrote...

Congratulations, Jill! Enjoy your "coming out" and this new chapter in your growth as an artist!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Caro'sCat wrote...

Jill I like your unique style! Would like to see the pictures for real.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment :))

5:11 AM  
Blogger Fin wrote...

Hi Doodle Bean! Yes it was the same leaf... Shhh

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home